I’ve been working with the Super Selector v3.2.2 on the Hard Drive (Virtual and Real) on the Apple IIe. I wanted to change some of the “Quick-Keys” which startup programs you assign to them. It turns out the entry of the information is easy. However, the saving your entry process is has an extra step not noted in the screens process. Quick-Key Setup.
1) You use the Open-Apple-Q to bring up the Menu of Quick-Keys.
2) From there you select the Quick-Key you’d like to change by scrolling to it
and hitting the Return Key. This brings up the edit menu for that item.
3) You change the Title of the Quick-Key on the top line and the path on the
4) Then you select Open-Apple-A to Accept.
[ the Accept box disappears ]
5) Lastly, you a) hit esc to go back to the Main Menu b) Then type Open-
Apple-O to go to the Options Screen and then c) you save permanently with Open-Apple-S. You’ll see the box blink a little.
On the Save screen there are other configuration options. See below:
Not only are you saving the Quick-Key you just Setup, but also the location. In my case I run from a Hard Drive (OmniDisk in the Emulator as well as SCSI Drive in real lle) so Slot 7 Drive 1 is the selection. When you use Open-Apple-S to Save the Config you’ll see the Box with “Save Copy” change to semi-solid background until save is completed.